Jan 23, 2014

Styling, outfit, and new naildesign

Hello everybody ^^

Last Saturday I went to my sister in Potsdam. I wanted to pick her up at work and then let my nails get done by her^^

This day I tried a little bit different styling.
It's a casual street style but with my make up I think it's less gyaru and more of a Harajuku street syle.
Well maybe neo gyaru or edgy style inspired.... Difficult to name.
Natural looking lashes, small bags under eyes, high blush.
I like the look!
The only negative point is that it looks quite boring without circle lenses. And I'm not able to wear them all day long.....
dress: H&M basic
platform shoes: Deichmann
stockings: Primark
beanie: Tally Weijl
belt: Primark
necklace: Primark
I like the low-cut back neckline of the dress.

Around midday I picked my sister up at her workplace. She works at the supermarket REWE.
There I noticed how much STAR WARS stuff they offer o.O
DVD boxes, toys, games, vintage collectors items and so on .... would not have expected that!!!
...and many more.....
Although I'm nearly broken, I had to buy this Stormtrooper key chain ^o^


Now it's hanging at my camera together with R2~

Well the actual reason to visit my sister was to get my nails done.
I had to get rid of my red-gold Chsitmas design.

This is the new nail design: white, pink, gold
 I like it! It's simple and elegant but stylish!

my cutie niece Marie <3
(I hope you don't get confused with all my sisters and nieces ....^^°)

bye bye ~ chu <3

4 comments:

mistymysterious said...

Ja, in der Tat, das sieht wirklich ein bisschen ungewohnt aus. Keineswegs schlecht - ich finde, dieses Makeup hat auch seinen Charme!
Ich finde, dass dies auch wirklich gut zum Street/Casual Style passt.
Das einzige, auf dass ich immer verzichten kann sind Tränensäcke - einfach weil ich so schon mit Augenschatten und teilweise -ringen zu tun habe und ich dann immer wie der Tod aussehe. (lach)
Dadurch, dass du diese aber in einem hellen Ton betont hast, wirkt es nicht so abgeschlagen/müde wie bei vielen Models auf Fotos.^^

Das Kleid ist echt cool und wieder ein "Daumen hoch" für deine Nägel! ♥

Serina said...

Your Niece is so cute & adorable! ^o^
I can't wait for my nephew to grow up, he's only 2 1/2 weeks old tough and sleeping all the time ^^

I like your Make-up and outfit too, but I like your new nails the most! :D

renoyuki said...

Mir gefällt der style echt gut und siehst süß und hübsch zugleich mit aus! ^^
Und deine Nägel sehen so toll aus wieder. Irgendwann lass ich meine auch endlich machen und hoffe sie überstehen auf der Arbeit XD

renoyuki said...

Ps: ups sorry...überleben statt überstehen XD