Nov 10, 2013

Family birthday outfit

Hello gals ^v^

In one of my my last posts I already showed you my "real" birthday outfit.
But this is the outfit of the family birthday party.


Actually my family doen't like such extreme make up but it was my birthday party! So what? XD
Would you like to see a make up tutorial for such kind of eye make up? I could prepare it for you!
Here you can see the complete outfit:

I won't bore you with family photos ^^°... just one photo: my niece Mareike and me playing Pokémon!

That's it ^^
bye bye ~ chu <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I`d want a makeup tutorial for this one for sure! It looks really amazing and your outfit is also really cool~!

Stalking_Sorrow said...

Amazing! Your outfits are always excellent. I love that eye makeup on you! It really makes your eyes stand out. I would love to see a tutorial on this kind of makeup ^_^ What lashes are you wearing? They are fabulous!

Lau said...

@Soukkuma -Soubi Hayoka
yes, I will prepare it when I get time for!!!
and thank you so much for commenting ^o^

Lau said...

@Rei M
"excellent" >____< *waaaaa* thank you so much <3
I will prepare it for you!!!
Diamond Lash - angel eye + Diamond Lash - cats eye as upper lashes and offbrand ebay lashes as lower lashes!
thank you for your comment^^