Mar 3, 2014

Ouitfits of last two weeks

Hello everybody ^^

Today I prepared my daily outfits of the ladt two weeks of working for you.
These weeks were full of hair chalk and colourful amecaji styles. But romantic styles and street style were also  included!

week one
 1.
fashion point: ethno gal
 2.
fashion point: trend colour ~ baby blue
3.
fashion point: mature street style

4.
fashion point: STAR WARS skirt and Yuuki T-shirt
5.
fashion point: amecaji, co&lu inspired

week two
1.
fashion point: fur collar with ribbon
with coat

2.
fahion point: colourful kawaii
3.
fashion point: Darth Vader amecaji
4.
fashion point: Last day of my internship. Sayonara bye bye~ flowers for the flower girl!
5.
fashion point: classy, denim, casual
That's it for today ^^
Stay tuned for my next posts XD I've got semester break now and I hope to have more time for blogging!!!(beside sewing my cosplay ^^°)

bye bye ~ chu <3

2 comments:

Jenny ♥ said...

Wow, I love all the outfits again! You're so talented!

tine said...

das dritte :D du solltest öfters amekaji tragen und das dritte gefällt mir auch sehr. <3