May 5, 2012

Shopping with mom

Hello ^^
 I'm sad that only one person anwered on my question.... does this mean that my posts don't appear by itself on your "dashboard".... there must be something wrong with my blog.... Q_____Q
I hope you can see this post...
and thank you for 30 followers <3 <3 <3



Anyway.... this will be just a short update.
Last weekend I went shopping with my mom.

I straightned my hair but with my new cut I don't like it without waves or curls...

eye makeup and lips
my outfit (with my beloved dress from Honeys that I bought in Japan last year)
I bought just a super bargain for 3€ at H&M. This light blue cardy.


But I tried some garments at H&M....

waaa~ I liked this skirt so much... but the underskirt was so uncomfy tight... so I didn't buy it...
I wanna have a high-and-low-skirt... but this one didn't fit my well and the pattern is too difficult to coordinate...
at Deichmann: these ones were too high...
and these ones were too flat...
But I definitly want to have such brown shoes... I'm searching for such a long time already.. and don't find the right ones

Here is a cute print I prepared with a copy shop for Mimis newest cosplay that I have to sew!


bye by gals and I hope you are able to see my posts!
<3 <3 <3 ~ chu

No comments: