Oct 3, 2012

More outfits

Hello ^o^
Just wanna show you some more outfits and stylings.

This is a simple styling when my father was celebrating his birthday with family.

outfit: [dress - selfmande; cardigan - Donki; necklace - Pinklatte; bow - Lattice]

I wore the next outfit when I went to the turkish textile market and for Japanese class.
outfit: [sweater - H&M; top - New Yorker; leggins - offbrand; hat and glasses - Tudtuu; necklace - Pinklatte; shoes - Spinns]

From the fabric I bought on the market I mad for example this pullover.
I'll show you the other things I sewed in one of the next posts!

Here is another outfit. I went to IKEA to buy a box for my magazines.

outfit:[ T-shirt - Etrangere; hotpants - Melrose; belt - d.i.a.; shoes - ABAB]
after combing-out my hair I looked like that
wow O.o good photo perspective ^o^ I look thinner than I actually am ^^°
 This is the box I bought at IKEA.
filled with my favourite japanese magazines
That's it ^o^
bye bye ~ chu <3

7 comments:

Jenny ♥ said...

again: you wear such awesome outfits, don't you ? ;__;
Lovely <3

Anonymous said...

der selbstgenähte pulli ist voll schick *.+
toll wenn man so gut nähen kann!!
und das make up für den b-day deines vaters sieht ebenfalls sehr gelungen aus.

~*NeNe*~ said...

ohhhh deine outfits sind so cool!!! <3

アニア said...

OMG! Deine Outfits sind immer SO hübsch und dein erstes Augen make up ist wunderschön <3 das mag ich total~ :3 siehst richtig gut aus.

btw, hab das video jetzt mal veröffentlicht bei fb, jetzt müsstest du es sehen können (: wenn nicht schick ich es dir iwie.

Lau said...

@ Jenny
~ danke ^o^ ich trag auch manchmal langweilige outfits... nur die zeig ich euch halt nicht XXDDD

Lau said...

@Nine und @Nene
danke für eure Komplimente <3 <3 <3 >///<

Lau said...

@Rukipe
dankeeee <3 ich verändere gerne mein augen-make-up ^o^ immer mal was neues ausprobieren!

Aber das mit dem Video....ich kann es mir irgendwie nicht anschauen o.O...