Jul 7, 2013

Make up, outfit and "My little Pony"

Hello everybody ^^

You might be confused what I got to do with "My little Pony"...
I will explain it but just after outfit and makeup.

Sunday's make up
I really like that day's eye make up <3
And I really like these contacts. What a pitty that they are so super uncomfy -.-°
That day I went out to go to a fleamarket to search for "My little pony"... but I didn't find any...



Some days before I found a photo on the internet per coincidence. It shows famous blogger Pastelbat (some years ago) in her room and in the background you can see her "My little pony" collection.

my inspiration photo
These are ponies of the production generations 1 and 2 (G1 and G2) and not the new ponies that most of you might know.
I thought that such a Pony collection looks incredibly cute in your room! And I remembered that I once owned ponies from the very first generation (G1) when I was a child.


There are hundred of different ponies and the G1 ponies are true collector's items! Some of them are super rare and super expensive! You only get them second hand on auctions or on ebay.
But above all they are majorly cute *o* I get nostalgic when I thing about my old ponies when I was around 3 to 6 year old.
- cute room decoration
- nostalgia
-collectibles

SO I STARTED TO COLLECT THEM >.<

My target is to collect all the ponies that I owned when I was a small girl and all that I like XD
 I already succeeded in two ebay auctions!
One of them is one of my childhood ponies:

TALK-A-LOT is one of my childhood ponies
it's from 1991 (in the bubblefish pose)
It talks when you squeeze the back.
 I have the German speaking version. So it says "I love you. Come comb me!" in German (Ich hab dich lieb. Kämmst du mein Haar?)

And I bought a very old pony from the very first baby pony series.

Baby Moondancer
from 1984 (in the Baby Glory Pose)
cute *o*
So now you know about my strange passion for nostalgic, colourful toy ponies XD
bye bye~ chu <3

10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ich mochte am liebsten die Seeponies, die gesungen haben, wenn sie in der Serie auftauchten :D Hab auch noch n paar davon!

Sarah/Fluff/Kura whatever :P

Serina said...

Awww, those Ponies are cute <3
I hope you will be successful with your collection so that you can show us more of these cuties! Good Luck!

I really like your eye make-up. The lenses look great. Which one are those exactly? (Brand and series)
Too bad they are uncomfortable for you Q___Q what a pitty.

Did you add a beauty spot to your make-up or did I just never noticed it before? o.O

Miya said...

Ich hatte als Kind ganz viele von den alten Ponies. Ich hatte überhaupt nur die aus der ersten und der zweiten Reihe ung mag bis heute auch die aus der zweiten am liebsten. Die ganz neuen finde ich aber ziemlich... naja nicht so schön. XD

Honey Tan said...

Your makeup is lovely! I like the most recent my little pony series, I'm more of Disney Jasmine doll collector though.

Lau said...

@Sarah/Fluff/Kura XXDDD
eeeecht? die find ich voll gruselig XP so'n Ponykopf mit komischem Körper XD aber heb die mal auf!!! Die sind bestimmt bald ordentlich was wert XD
bye <3

Lau said...

@Kirschu
dankeeee ^^ ich versuch einnmal im Monat welche zu ersteigern ^^ Soll ja auch nicht überhand nehmen^^°

Die Linsen sind "Eos Adult Brown" sie sind für mich allerdings bequemer, wenn ich sie verkehrtherum trage (so wie auf den Fotos) richtigherum sind sie gelblicher ^^

ja klar, der Schönheitsfleck ist rangemalt!... hab sowas an der richtigen Stelle leider nicht ^^°



Lau said...

@Miya Skellington
ich mag auch eher die 1. und optisch die 2. Generation! Die G3 hat mir zu große Köpfe und die G4 Ponys sehen nicht wie Ponys aus ^^°
aber jeden das seine, ne?
bye^^

Lau said...

@Honey Tan
Thank you for your compliment^^
well I personaly don't like the new pony appearance... but maybe it's just beause I'm used to the old ponies???
~haha Jasmine doll collector~ coool ^o^
bye

Serina said...

@ Lau

Das ist klug sich gleich ein Limit zu setzen ^^

Oh, im original sehen die echt sehr hell aus. Krass! Deswegen sind die mir vermutlich auch nicht untergekommen als ich nach was in Brown für mich gesucht hab ^^

ah! wusst ichs doch x3
Ich hab ja einen an der richtigen stelle. Aber halt auch noch zich andere -.-
Vor allem der an der Ecke vom Augenlid nervt beim schminken ^^;