Nov 27, 2014

Many many outfits/ nails

Hello everybody ^^

This is my new outfit post for you.
Most outfits worn at university... because that's basically what I'm doing most of the time. University, lerning for next weeks exams and preparing my bachelor thesis starting the week after next...

But well I don't like talking about these things here~ everyday outfits are always cheering me up during the day~

1. ok. this is the only outfit I didn't wear at uni but at my sisters birthday^^°
fashion point: black elegant
I used some other new upper lashes. They are very feathery and natural.
But I think they are very suited for an elegant onee gyaru look!

2. fashion point: pompom hairstyle + earrings~

3.fashion point: rocking black

4. fashion point: purple strands of hair

5. fashion point: white knit onepiece

6.fashion point: cute floral

7. fashion point: soft and cuddly cardigan

8. fashion point: sweet sportive mix

9.  fashion point: casual street style

10.fashion point: monotone + camel

11. fashion point: ...casual? ~ I found the inspiration for this outfit in Ane Ageha

12.  fashion point: hot pink

13. fashion point: houndstooth skirt

14. fashion point: monotone colours and furry legwarmers

15. fashion point: d.i.a. cap

16. fashion point: furry black

17. fashion point: checked shirt wound around my waist

Here are my new nails~
I wanted a complete gold glittering design. Gold is very Christmas like but not too much. So I can still have this design after Christmas XD
This time they are much shorter. I felt like the very long lenght really got on my nerves lately...^^°

Step one and step two:
final design
detail~
Speaking of Christmas: here is a small collage of the Christmas decoration in my room ^^
That's all~
bye bye <3

2 comments:

Jenny ♥ said...

your outfits are really really gorgeous ;_;

Unknown said...

oh pls *____* I'm really in love with your style! <3