Jan 27, 2013

New nail design and bobble cap

Hello everybody!

I had my old nail design since the beginning of December. So 7 weeks o.O.... OMG it was really time to get a new nail design!

So last Sunday I went to Potsdam to my sisters place.
Katja is not a comercially working nail artist. She's just doing it for friends and family!
I'm so happy, she had time for me <3

My outfit:


I again did a Yumachi inspired hairstyle!
from Janurary Egg issue
no special makeup...
at Katja's house
And that's the result ^o^
Pastel colours and some ribbons and stars and pearls ^^


datails


I love the light colours ^^ Spring should approach!!!

On monday I bought a cute bobble cap from Yune.
Remember, the girl from my gyarusa that I met at the Japan Festifal and took a photo with ^o^
On her blog chogyaru she had a sales post and I wanted the bobble cap.

Luckily we're attending the same university and so we met on Monday and transacted our little business~ haha

my new cap <3 it's from Tsubasa & Headstar
bye bye <3 chu

2 comments:

ユネたん said...

Es freut mich sehr das dir die Mütze gefällt!! Sie steht dir super!!
Mir stand sie leider nie so wirklich und mein style hat sich ja auch geändert, deswegen bin ich froh das sie nun einen besitzer hat, der sie auch trägt und bei dem sie gut aussiehtxD~

Du kannst immer so tolle frisuren machen*-* bei mir klappt das nie so wie es soll v.v

LG <3

Lau said...

Dankeeeee ^o^
Ja, hab zwar farblich auch immer etwas Mühe die Mütze zu kombinieren aber ich mag sie totaaaaal <3 Hab sie schon zu einigen Outfits getragen ^o^ Ich muss das Mützenwetter noch ausnutzen XD