Apr 17, 2014

Geo Princess Mimi (bambi series) apple green/ shopping/ smartphone pics

Hello everybody ^^

Today I wanna show you my new circle lenses and some clothes that I got myself lately.

I don't wanna do a real review... because I find it deadly boring to read such reviews^^°....and I don't wanna post something that I personaly wouldn't like to read!

 I tried the contacts for the first time when I met with Hani. She wanted to help me with my new smartphone. So we met for a coffee ^o^
Perfect occasion for trying out new circle lenses.


comparison: one eye without /one eye with circle lense
both in! (artificial light)
natural light
flashlight
 They are as comfortable as the ones in sesame grey that I owned before! That means they are the most comfortable ones that I've ever tried!!!

I like the design. They don't create a complete new eyecolour but just emphasize my natural green colour! The huge black circle creates a super dolly look!

And yes, they enlarge your eyes a lot!

Hani helped me a lot and now I'm finally able to use my smartpone XD
At Coffee Fellows I "drank" the new "Milly Vanilly frappiato"! It's so delicious *o* but I really couldn't "drink" it ^^° I had to use a spoon because it was so viscous XD

first photo with my smartphone ^^°
edited with "line camera" ^^°
 When Hani and I said goodbye, I quickly went to H&M!
I still had a pullover in mind that I've seen there some time ago. And I wanted to have it!!!
Team Rocket sweater XD
 Of course H&M does not have a licence contract with the Pokémon company XD but a big red "R" will always be the icon of Team Rocket/Rocket Dan for me as a big fan <3

*o* cute sweater <3
Some time ago I bought a real licence product at H&M.
STAR WARS T-shirt *o*
Can you believe that I got it for 3€ ???
sometimes it's worth waiting for cheaper prizes XD
Well that's it ^^
Three last photos:
line camera photo with ordinary university make up
I'm wearing this coat so rarely... so difficult to coordinate -.-°
Ich hoffe das war kein Schuss in den Ofen!!!
~I'm hopefully not blasting off again!~
bye bye ~ chu <3

8 comments:

Fenja said...

Waaas 3€?
Du Glückspilz, ich hab's noch für 15 gekauft ^^
Schöne Fotos :3

Renoyuki said...

Ah wie cool, ich hab das star wars shirt auch für 3€ bekommen vor kurzen und es ist einfach toll. Die line camera ist echt toll und gibt viele schöne stamps auch. ^^
Die Linsen sind voll schön, gefallen mir! ^^ Und der Pullover ist auch cool! ^_^

Renoyuki said...

PS: Achja und war beim Shirt gut gewartet zu haben, bevor ich es mitnahm hatte es noch 5€ gekostet aber geld war den tag schon fast ende XD und dann als ichs kaufen wollte tadaa~ nur noch 3€
Freut mich das du es auch bekommen hast. ^^

Unknown said...

hahaha XD genau an team rocket musste ich bei dem pulli auch denken! pkm forever <3 hihi!
ich find ja dein leo-jäckchen sehr süß... aber hast recht, schwer kombinierbar :/ dennoch...beneidenswert dass du sowas schönes besitzt *luvs*

Lau said...

@Yuki-chan
ja XD da hatte ich ausnahmsweise mal Glück XD
danke für den comment <3

Lau said...

@Renoyuki
war bei mir ähnlich mit den shirt XD
zuerst noch 5 und plötzlich 3 € XD
danke danke für deinen Kommi <3

Lau said...

@ YeonJae Park
yeah~ Pokémon und Team Rocket ruuuuulen immer noch XD
ja der Leo-Mantel ist weder dick noch dünn und passt zu gemusterten Sachen und zu manchen Styles überhaupt nicht.... ich bekomme den so selten mal an -.-°
bye ^o^

mistymysterious said...

Die Kontaktlinsen sind wirklich hübsch! Gefallen mir sehr gut! :)

Und nun bist du ein wahres Team Rocket Mitglied. ^^