Apr 22, 2014

Outfit post

Hello everybody ^^
These were my daily outfits of the last weeks:
University has started again, so I have more occasions for casual outfits ^o^

I'm nearly always wearing casual street style. I'm mixing it with sweet styles and with elegant, rocking or cool ones!

1.
fashion point: dungarees and blackXwhite

2.
fashion point: sweet gyaru meets street style

3.
fashion point: edgy elegant

4.
fashion point: pink amecaji

5.
fashion point: just comfortable for rainy shit weather

6.
fashion point: boyfriend trousers

7.
fashion point: massy hairstyle

8.
fashion point: sweet street style
 9. 

fashion point: cool in grey

same outfit but with coat
10.

fashion point: maxi skirt flecked with grey
11.
fashion point: oldschool rokku gyaru
12.
fashion point: sweet coord - daisy skirt
bye bye
I really hope that these kind of posts with only casual outfits is not too boring for you ^^°
~ chu<3


3 comments:

na said...

Fashion point: comfortable for rainy shit weather xDDD epic!

I love all of your outfits, they're adorable and just look freaking good on you! ♥

Nagareboshi said...

Cool outfits. Love your style. ^^

http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch

ET0TSUKI said...

ahw ;A; I love your outfits <3
Old school Rokku Gyaru is my favourite <33