Jun 10, 2012

Shopping in Essen/ Vanilla Lounge /recent gets

Huhuuu Gals <3
The Friday before Japan-Day in Düsseldorf Kiki Michi and I were shopping in Essen ^o^

my outfit:


.... enought outfit spam...
Essen is great for shopping *o* hmmm......I only made photos at NewYorker... but we were also at other shops like GinaTrikot, the Bullet Shop or smaller shops.

look at kikis amazing outfit in the background XD I bought this skirt

crazy melon shorts ^o^
In the evening we went to Gladbeck's most famous cocktail bar ~haha "Vanilla Lounge"
We had so much fun <3

our tropical garbage ship ~haha
"dream of baileys"
...o.O I'm a bad copycat.... ~haha so stupid -.-°
So now I simply want to show you some garments and items that I bought during the last weeks.... in Berlin, Essen and Düsseldorf!

black maxi dress at H&M
pastel skirt and T-shirt at H&M
black high&low skirt at H&M
pencil skirt at H&M
Ranzuki and Ageha issues
my little pony hair accessories from H&M
ring from "I am"
eye shadow pallet at a small bargains shop in Essen
stickers from OCS japan store
tights from claire's
pleated skirt from New Yorker
freaky melon shorts from New Yorker
purikura ^^°
...and I forgot some things that I sewed ^^° I will show them to you later^^°....
LFNOFLFVNLXVNXL.......
that's it for today ^o^
next post will be about Japan-Day !!!
bye bye and chu~ <3

3 comments:

Jallou said...

Und ihr wart nicht in Primark? Wolltet ihr nicht oder wart ihr einfach net? Ich dachte das du dich da hättest totkaufen können XD

Lau said...

Primark? Da war ich noch nie.... Alle meinen, das wär voll der Gammelschuppen und raten mir davon ab o.O
Lohnt sich dat??

Jallou said...

Total O_O Also man muss schon sehr gut aufpassen was man kauft, oft sind kaputte Klamotten dabei. Und die Qualität der Stoffe ist auch nicht die beste. Aber um die Teile nur eine Saison zu tragen lohnt es sich auf jedenfall. Sind auch recht günstig. (Man sollte auch früh morgens oder spät abends gehen, sonst wird man totgetrampelt XD) Aber solltest du noch mal die Möglichkeit haben, ich wette ´grade du findest da ne Menge Sachen die dir gefallen.