Oct 30, 2014

Outfit post

Hello everybody ^^

Today I list up all my recent eyeryday outfits!
All of them were outfits for university. So some of them are in a very poor light quality because some days I have to leave very early in the morning for university... and it's still dark outside -.-°

1. fashion point: nude shades

2. fashion point: striped jacket

3. fashion point: school girl silouette
 

4. fashion point: paint it grey

5. fashion point: comfy casual
 
6. fashion point: wine red flower chiffon onee gal look

7.fashion point: wine red flower chiffon sweet look

8.fashion point: sweet meets casual sporty

9.fashion point: cosy fluffy sweet gal

10. fashion point: preppy plaid midi skirt

11. fashion point: pompom earrings

12. fashion point: bottle-green, red, beige (colours of the scarf)

13. fashion point: fluffy onee gal

14. fashion point: first time wearing my winter coat... o.O

Recentyl I really like to wear barrets (with sweet outfits). And I'm often wearing Autumn trends check, a little longer skirts and try to put more red into my coords.
Most of my outfits are sweet, otona kawaii or onee gal inspired. So that's what I'm looking like everyday ^^

My standart hairstyles are open wavy hair or braids or low twintails... but it's kind of hard to do any other hairstyles when you are wearing caps, barrets, beanies... so I see any kind of headdress as an extension of my hairstyle ^^°

bye bye~ chu <3

9 comments:

Jenny ♥ said...

du siehst so toll aus und deine Outfits sind mal wieder wunderschön!

Renoyuki said...

Wirklich wunderschöne Outfits! ^_^

Nagareboshi said...

Deine Outfits sind immer echt klasse! ^__^

http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

Lau said...

@Jenny
dankeschööön <3

Lau said...

@Renoyuki
vielen lieben Dank ^o^

Lau said...

@Nagareboshi
vilen vielen Dank <3 <3 <3

Emi ♡ 恵美 said...

All the outfits are very sweet and adorable mixed with elegance ^___^

My favourite one is the first outfit, so so sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!


恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

Lau said...

@Emi
thank you sooooo much ^o^

bye <3

mistymysterious said...

2,4,9,11 <3
Eigentlich alle, wie immer, aber die obrigen gefallen mir am besten. <3
Deine Pompom-Ohrringe liebe ich.