Dec 19, 2012

Last weekend and extensions

Hello everybody ^o^

Last weekend I had to buy christmas presents ^^
I met with Kiki and of course I bought a lot of presents. But Kiki did not find a single one ^^° So we have to meet tomorrow once again ^o^

I used my new extensions for the first time ^^
Yeahhhh~ my first clip in extension sets ever arrived ^^ I bought two packages for 34€ each. This is really cheap for 60cm length and 120g each.
I combined both packages and sewed the braids together. So now I have 240g in my hair and it does not look so thin in my thick hair!

my outfit last saturday
I straightened my hair. I wanted to start in an easy way with my exte's.
At first Kiki and I went to Coffee Fellows to have some delicious sweet things ^o^

white hot chocolate and chocolate muffin ^^
I hate it when my hair gets so frizzy because of rain and stuff -.-°...
At H&M I bought this cardigan with fake fur trimming ^o^ Super warm and super cool ^^ Reduced prize: 15€

haha~ funny perspecitve
Last week I sewed a cute dress. I bought the fabric very cheap and got the idea to make a cute onepiece out of it ^o^


I attached three cute buttons!


bye bye ~chu <3



4 comments:

アニア said...

Good looking girl! :D
The extensions are pretty! <3
looks like your own hair on the pictures = perfect haha :3

Lau said...

@Rukipe
thank youuu ^o^

Luna said...

Deine Outfit Posts sind immer so schön! <3 Und deine Extensions finde ich auch gut. Die sind wirklich günstig. Wo hast du sie her?? Ich überlege auch schon lange ob ich mir welche holen sollte. Aber die sind soo teuer manchmal.
Ganz liebe Grüße <3<3<3

Lau said...

@Luna
dankeschööön ^^
die Extensions habe ich von ebay von einem deutschen Anbieter (viv-station)
Der stellt die Extensions zu sehr unterschiedlichen Preisen rein! Man muss ne Weile suchen aber es gibt eben auch unter den vielen Angeboten manchmal 60cm lange für günstige Preise!!!
viel Glück ^^