Dec 13, 2012

Power-shopping

Hello everybody^^
Last weekend was really relaxing. 
I caught a cold -.-° so I did not feel like doing special activities. But Shopping is always an option ^^°

weather is always like this right now ^o^... but the next days temperatures will rise again... snow will melt... and white Christmas seems impossible -.-°
we will see...^^°

my outfit
blouse - Liz Lisa; overknees - Primark; hat, pants - H&M
I wanted to have a look for a warmer winter jacket or coat and for overknee boots with comfortable heels (no high heels ^^°)
And I found a lot of other things, too ^^°

I found these overknee boots at Deichmann.


Actually I wanted to buy one of the following online. But I prefer buying directly in shops. You don't have to wait for the parcel, you can try them on, no problems with the customs!!! And the price is just slightly higher!


 I also bought Yeti/moon boots alike shoes at Deichmann. Actually they are house shoes. But I changed the sole and made old boots under. Now I can also wear them outside ^o^


At H&M I found many cute garments ^o^
I wanted a skirt like this for a long time ^^
looks like this when you wear it - elegant but cute
ribbon belt - cute bargain for 2€ ^^
beanies in different colours - I could not decide for what colour ^^°... so I took them both ~haha

And I bought this super trendy pullover ^o^ Cross sweaters are still a big gyaru trend!






this skirt for 7€
high-waisted if you want
And I found a warm jacket/coat that was not too expensive at Orsay. Actually I don't like that kind of coats... but as some gyaru brands also produce this kind of puffy jackets, it is no longer a completely nogo ^^°...

my jacket
Duras
 trendwatching from universal-doll (one of my favourit blogs!!!)
I know that my jacket looks different but so I can at least justify for myself to wear that kind of jacket ^^°
bye bye ~chu <3

6 comments:

Jenny ♥ said...

Wow, tolle Sachen und ich bin immer wieder erstaunt, wie gut du Nähen kannst - schon allein das mit der Sohle.. ich könnte sowas nicht :D
Wo hast du den Kreuzpulli her? ;__;
Ich brauch dringend warme Pullis XD
Tolle Outfits ^^!!

Victoria Fuyu said...

ich mag dein outfit !! aber strumpfhosen traue ich mich momentan wegen der erkältung und sowieso der Kälte wegen ned anzuziehen.. qq
Ich fand manche sachen...ZU simpel.. dafür bin ich doch zu verspielt was Mode betrifft xD
& Kreuzsachen.. ehr lass ich die Finger lieber von :'D für mich is und bleibt es in der momentanen Erscheinung ein religiöses Symbol ><

& gute Besserung, bin auch noch krank :'(

liebe Grüße <3

Lau said...

@Jenny
also das mit den Schuhen ist diesmal nicht genäht ^^ sondern nur geklebt mit superkrassem Sekundenkleber XD

Der Pulli ist einfach von H&M und kostet 29,95€ ^^
jaaaa warme (hübsche) Pullis kann man gut gebrauchen momentan ^^
danköööö
bye <3

Lau said...

@Victoria
dankeschön ^^
ja ich ziehe alle Strumpfhosen auch nur mir fetten Thermostrumpfhosen drunter an! Das wärmt mich sogar mehr als nur Hosen!!!
Und was meinst du mit zu simpel? Sachen, die ich gekauft habe?
Und Kreuze sind für mich in der heutigen Situation eine reine Modeerscheinung. Das Christentum hat keinen Anteil daran! Zumal auf dem Pulli sogar eher Additionszeichen drauf sind XD
Aber jeder, wie er mag ^^

bye bye und gute Besserung <3

Thess said...

Danke für dein Kommentar^^ <3
Mittlerweile denke ich, dass ich vielleicht zu hohe Erwartungen hatte und deswegen nachher so enttäuscht war. Vielleicht muss ich den Film später noch einmal schauen, in 2D und auf dem TV XD Kann wirklich sein, dass manchen leuten dieses HFR mehr und manchen weniger auffällt.
Aber du hast Recht, es gab wirklich tolle Momente, wie gesagt: als frodo am Anfang ins Bild kam, das war toll*-*

ユネたん said...

Ich liebe all die sachen die du gekauft hast!! deine outfits sehen immer super aus <3 das erste gefällt mir besonders gut!:D

lg <3